Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default msgBox problem

Try removing the parenthesis:

MsgBox "Time period 1: " & vbLf & "The ending velocity was " & vel & _
" m/s, and the starting velocity was " & vInit1 & ", so the Delta v was " _
& (vel - vInit1) & " m/s", Title:="End of first period"

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Jeff Ciaccio" wrote in message
I would like to used named parameters in a msgBox, but this does not seem
to work.
MsgBox ("Time period 1: " & vbLf & "The ending velocity was " & vel & "
m/s, and the starting velocity was " & vInit1 & ", so the Delta v was " &
(vel - vInit1) & " m/s", Title:="End of first period")

When I leave off the named paramter, it works just fine (without a title).
MsgBox ("Time period 1: " & vbLf & "The ending velocity was " & vel & "
m/s, and the starting velocity was " & vInit1 & ", so the Delta v was " &
(vel - vInit1) & " m/s")

Am I doing something wrong with the named parameter?

Thanks

--
Jeff Ciaccio
Physics and AP Physics Teacher