Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Loop Macro

You may have to change the sheet names in the code, but the basic premise is
he
Sub newone()
Dim RngColF As Range
Dim i As Range
Dim Dest As Range
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Set RngColF = Range("H1", Range("H" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
With Sheets("Sheet2")
Set Dest = .Range("A1")
End With
For Each i In RngColF
If i.Value = "Completed" Then
i.EntireRow.Copy Dest
Set Dest = Dest.Offset(1)
End If
Next i

Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"Brian" wrote:

I have the following marco set up and I would like to have it loop searching
for the work "Completed" in column "H" until all are moved to the next
worksheet. Can anyone help?

Sub Active()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Columns("H:H").Select
Cells.Find(What:="completed", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Dim sourceRange As Range
Dim destrange As Range
Dim Lr As Long
Lr = LastRow(Sheets("Completed")) + 1
Set sourceRange = ActiveCell.EntireRow
Set destrange = Sheets("Completed").Rows(Lr)
sourceRange.Copy destrange
sourceRange.EntireRow.Delete

Sheets("Active").Select
Range("A2").Select