Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Customizing the Ribbon UI with Office Open XML Formats Files

Use the UI editor
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Abbasi" wrote in message ...
Hello wizards

I had been trying to Customize the Ribbon UI for Excel with Office Open XML
Formats Files; with the Microsoft Help on the subject.
Everything went all right except one step; which is the most crucial. The
help says as below:

"Open the .rels file and add a line that creates a relationship between the
document file and the customization file, and then save the file".

Can anyone explain what should be the syntax for the added line to create a
relationship btwn the doc and the customization file. The name of my Excel
file is; say "MyWorkbook". I will appreciate a working example.

I will be grateful for the help.

Regards