Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Can you store a value in different levels of a multi array?

Gerardo wrote:
I'm working with arrays, and I thought that I could store the names for
(let's say) rows in level one of the array, and then have stored values in
the second level. But it seems that the only place to store values is the
last level of the array. Does that means that I have to keep a second array
with the names for first level elements?

Not clear what you mean by "the only place to store values is the last
level of the array"?

Moreover, if I need "redim preserve" it looks that I can't add a second
dimension to one dimensional array.

If the functions in the freely downloadable file at
http://home.pacbell.net/beban are available to your workbook

arr = TwoD(arr)

Alan Beban