Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Commandbutton captions

Hi

Assuming the CommandButtons is named "CommandButton1", "CommandButton2"....

Try this code

For n = 1 To ListCount
For Each c In Me.Controls
If c.Name = "CommandButton" & n Then
c.Caption = Range("List").Offset(n, 0).Value
Exit For
End If
Next
Next

Regards,
Per

"Al" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a Userform that is initiated by user selection of certain cells, and
need to display a number of CommandButtons corresponding to the length of
list associated with the user selection. My form has the maximum number
of
buttons I ever expect, and a macro sizes it to display only those needed.
Im looking for a simple loop to add captions from the list, but I dont
see
any way to index the button reference in a loop. What Im trying to do:

For n = 1 to List Count
CommandButtonn.Caption = Range(€śList€ť).Offset( n, 0)
Next

Obviously that wont work, so I seem to be headed for a brute force
method.
Is there a more elegant way?

--
Al C