Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kruncher Kruncher is offline

Default GetSaveAsFilename Troubles

I'll check it out. Thanks for your continued interest and assistance
Cliff.

On Jun 9, 8:03*am, ward376 wrote:
Well, I was thinking you could use your own dialog or even an input
box to get a file name. If you're users may use existing files, or you
want them to be able to easily modify existing filenames for use, this
could get way complex, especially with all the file types and
potential paths.

If you decide to go this way, you might be interested in these links
on Chip Pearson's site:http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Folder...olderTree.aspx

I haven't tried them so I don't know if there's a limit on include or
exclude file types string lengths.

Cliff Edwards