Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RyanH RyanH is offline

Default Clear borders macro not working in Excel 2007 but works fine in 20

For some reason when I run this macro in Excel 2003 it works just fine. But
when I try to run it in Excel 2007 I get an Error indicated below. Anyone
have any ideas why?

Sub ClearRange ()

'clears all borders
With Range("B" & ActiveCell.Row, "H" & ActiveCell.Row + 30)
Error = .Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone
End With

End Sub