Karla

Default How do I change the Font Default for Comment in Excel 2000?

I have Excel 2000 and the default font for comments is Tahoma, size 8, in Bold.
I'd like to be able to change the default comment to Arial 10.
Now I have to change each individual comment and it's getting to be a real
pain. How do I change the default?

Also, when I "Insert Comment", there is a ":" inside the comment and I have
to delete it every time. Somehow the ":" is in a default somewhere and I
can't find where it is so that I can delete it permanently. Please help!!

Thanks, Karla