Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jumbo Jock[_2_] Jumbo Jock[_2_] is offline

Default Unhiding rows based on another cell value

Hey Whiz-meister!

That was perfect - many thanks for your assistance!

:-)

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

this might work better. Forgot the declaration.

Rows(28 & ":" & 29).Hidden = True
If Range("H37") = "True" Then
Rows(28).Hidden = False
ElseIf Range("H37") = "False" Then
Rows(6).Hidden = False

"Jumbo Jock" wrote:

Help required please!

Based on the value I return in cell H37 in a worksheet called "Promotion
Form", I need to be able to unhide a specifc row. So, to be exact....

if cell H37 = TRUE, I want row 28 to unhide (but row 29 which is also hidden
should remain hidden)
if cell H37 = FALSE, I want row 29 to unhide (but row 28 should remain hidden)
if cell H37 is blank, I want rows 28 and 29 to remain hidden.

I have tried writing various bits of code but have had no success.

Can anybody help me?

Many thanks