Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default select a range between 2 words

Probably it is due to the fact you are using Column I. Look at VBA Help
specialcells method. There is a property to find the last cell.

from
LastRow = .Range("I" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

LastRow = .specialcells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row

"CurlyDave" wrote:

Thanks Joel,
I changed the word to Summary,
The code works well, the word to find is a few hundred rows down, so
when I ran the code originally, the very first sheet added appeared to
be a duplicated of the first,
the last "Summary" section is not transferring all the rows to the new
sheet though, is this because it is only counting the rows in Column
I.