Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Help with formula

You sure you didn't type the # in the cell. I have the US version, there are
some differences in the international version that I'm not aware of.

Try putting this formula in the workbook and see if you get three zeroes

=TEXT(0,"#000")

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

what's wrong with =c3+30?
that's 30 days from the date in c3.

unless you have some other criteria.

--

Gary

"DonV" wrote in message
I have a formula I use to calculate a date that is 21 days after a given date.

=WORKDAY(C3,21)+7-WEEKDAY(WORKDAY(C3,21)-6)

This would return a date 21 days from a given date plus the Friday after 21
days. (not sure this made sense)

Anyway, I need to modify the formula to return a date that is based on Net 30
from a given date.