Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leith Ross[_2_] Leith Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting values in a form control. Is it possible?

On Jun 7, 11:50 am, Ayo wrote:
Is there a way to have a textbox on a form to display the value in a cell
exact as it is display on screen. For example, have 326.45 as a value in the
cell but I used custom format to display it as 326.45 Watts. Now I want this
to be the value in the txetbox on the form instead of just 326.45.

Hello Ayo,

If your TextBox is on a VBA UserForm set the value property to the
cell's Text property...

TextBox1.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Text

Sincerely,
Leith Ross