Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kfguardian kfguardian is offline

Default Moving data from an array to a range when range consists of ar

Hi Dave.
I have an array (the same size as my range) that I need to xfer into a range
that consists of multiple areas (i skip certain rows in a column). Is there
an effecient way to do this?

Right now I am just using the case select method to decide how many cells to
move down from my range origination point (which I had to change to a singe
cell and just use offset from that point).

"CurlyDave" wrote:

Hi,
So you have a range of cells you want to copy into another range 1 at
a time into specific cells?