Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Andy is offline

Default Show full text?

Hiya.

I have a slight but annoying problem and am not sure how easily it
could be solved, if at all.

Basically, I have a row full of formulas, set to show as blank if the
cell they are using as a Lookup is also blank.

What I want is for the occasions where the Lookup cell is not blank
for it to show the text in full. The problem is that the other cells
with formulae in don't actually count as being blank so the text is
forced to show only in the current cell. Ideally I'd like the whole
text to be shown over the cells next to it.

Is there anyway at all to do this? Maybe someway to format the cells
with VB?