Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Milica Mihac Milica Mihac is offline

Default How to get Tree View Structure for Huge Data

Hello,

I have a table/sheet with huge data.I would like to get sometking like Tree
View structure for them if it is possible but I have no idea how.
My table have data about Products structure in two levels.I have 3 columns
Item_number_of_parent, Item_number_of_child, quantity.

For example:

Item_number_of_parent Item_number_of_child Quantity
FG-1 SF-1 5
FG-1 SF-2 8
FG-1 SF-3 3
FG-1 RM-1 1
FG-1 RM-2 1
SF-1 RM-8 3
SF-1 RM-7 2
... etc.

FG is finished goods, SF is semifinished goods, and RM is row material.

So it this possible to get from this data something like bellow?

-FG-1
-SF-1
-RM-8
-RM-7