Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Runtime Error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set.

It depends on where the code is. If the code is behind a worksheet (not
pworksheet), then not qualifying it would cause trouble.

Bob Phillips wrote:

I don't think you have to qualify the Range, because the qualified Cells is
linking it to the worksheet, the Range is the Range object not the Range
property.

--
HTH

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I'd qualify all the range objects:

with pworksheet
set rHeader = .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, iColCount))
end with

Tim wrote:

Using VBA 6.5, I receive the runtime error when running
FormatQtrAnalysis.
I know it has to do something with the way I have set up the class
CSTIAnalysis.
Problem is I do not know what that something is.
Is there any suggestions as to what I am overlooking?
Any suggestions as to where to look at will be appreciated.
(Of course, an answer will Greatly Appreciated!)
From STIOptions Module

Sub FormatQtrAnalysis()
Dim csaQtrAnalysis As CSTIAnalysis
Set csaQtrAnalysis = New CSTIAnalysis
csaQtrAnalysis.Worksheet = ActiveSheet
csaQtrAnalysis.FormatHeader 'When pressing Debug, this line is
highlighted
End Sub

From CSTIAnalysis Class

Private pWorksheet As Worksheet

Public Property Get Worksheet() As Worksheet
Worksheet = pWorksheet
End Property
Public Property Let Worksheet(vNewValue As Worksheet)
Set pWorksheet = vNewValue
End Property

Public Sub FormatHeader()
Dim rHeader As Range
Dim iColCount As Integer
iColCount = pWorksheet.UsedRange.Columns.Count
rHeader = pWorksheet.Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, iColCount))
rHeader.MergeCells = False
With rHeader
.Merge
.EntireRow.AutoFit
.BorderAround Weight:=xlThick, ColorIndex:=1
End With

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson