Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Zych Tim Zych is offline

Default date code

Check out

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

It will help you in constructing a post so that you have a better chance in
getting the response you are looking for.

--
Tim Zych
www.higherdata.com

"tkraju via OfficeKB.com" <u16627@uwe wrote in message
this is not what I want.I want to enter date value in textbox directly in
dd/mm/yy format.Textbox has to accept the date value what I mean entering
the
date value.
If I enter today's date as 05/06/08(means 5thJune2008) it should not be
converted into 6thMay2008.
No input box,entry directly in Textbox.
Tim Zych wrote:
Check out:

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Mr.Tim,
Can this code be used for a TextBox in A userform ?

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
How to tell a Textbox(on a userform) and the user to enter date value
in
"dd/mm/yy" format.