Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Make 1st word in cell bold after combining words from two cells

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:02:17 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

RON - Thanks so much. That solved my problem! I appreciate all who
responded. Would somebody out there please write a decent book on how
to use this amazing program!? I have purchased 5 or 6 books that all
turn out to never have the information I really need. Without this
News Group, I would be lost. Thanks many times over.

You're welcome. Glad to help. Thanks for the feedback. And no, I don't know
of any books on Excel or VBA; I'm mostly self-taught, and these NG's have been
invaluable.
--ron