Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
michael.beckinsale michael.beckinsale is offline

Default Any ideas on how to do this?

Hi Bob,

I structured my example as Region, Salesman, Data because it seems
more logical and easier for the reader to understand what was
required.

In practice the 'database' columns appear as Salesman, Region, Data
with columns preceding, between and after.

You are correct that l want a new workbook for each Region and a sheet
for each salesman.

My code seems to be working fine but with a couple of minor irritants:

1) I end up with unwanted sheets ie sheet1, sheet2, sheet3
2) If the region name has an illegal character (/?\!*<:|) the code
errors out

Any idea how to overcome these shortcomings?

For the moment l have decided to stick with my code as when l have to
re-visit during development l will be able to follow it. When l get
time to fully study & understand your code l may replace it.

Many thanks for your help & patience so far. Hope you help with the
outstanding issues.

Regards

Michael