Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Autofilter causes drawing objects to disappear

Hi All......
I have a 1000 row database with a Freeze line at row 8. Above the Freeze
line I put rectangles and assign macros to manipulate the data. This
program has worked for several years. All of a sudden, after a couple of
toggles of the Autofilter on and off, some of my rectangles disappear. Not
all of them. And some of the Autofilter dropdown arrows stay permanently
but are not active. Anybody have any idea what causes this and if it's
fixable other than just transferring the current data to an old header set
that doesn't seem to have the problem?

TIA for any thoughts,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3