Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jambun@bigpond.com is offline

Default Sort protected sheet

I have a sheet which has pasted links from another sheet but
consolidates the information, I can sort this information if the sheet
is unprotected, but not if it is protected. I really need to protect
the sheet to stop inadvertently overwriting the pasted link.
I think I can do this by having the Macro unprotect, do the sort and
then reprotect. Is there a way of doing this easier? and is there a
way of stoping anyone of reading a macro which at times is as
important as protecting the data it points to. Thanks EPJ