Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
eliano[_2_] eliano[_2_] is offline

Default error in macro (next related i think)

Hi JL.

Probably, due to my poor english, i have not understood the question.
Many thanks & regards,
Eliano

On 4 Giu, 05:41, JLGWhiz wrote:
I'm not so sure that is a good idea.eliano. *Using Or would cause it to
equal True if one of the words appear in the cell. *I believe he wants it to
be true only if neither of the the words appear.

"eliano" wrote:
Hi steven.
Try to change:

If Cells(i, "e") < "overhead" And _
Cells(i, "e") < "OPERATIONS" Then Rows(i).Delete

as:

If Cells(i, "e") < "overhead" Or _
Cells(i, "e") < "OPERATIONS" Then Rows(i).Delete

Probably the cells cannot contain "overhead" AND
"OPERATIONS" but OR the First OR the second.
Regards
Eliano