Gnomie

"RagDyer" wrote:

What do you say instead of giving you a fish, we try to teach you how to
fish?

Oh yes Please!!! I really do prefer to actually understand what it is I'm
doing..

I played around with the 'suggestions' you made over and over.. tears of
frustration welling before I finally "got it"!!
I needed pencil and paper to really have it sink in properly in the end.

I guess 11pm isn't such a good time to try and learn stuff!!

Thank you so much.. the formula i ended up with was:
=INDEX(sheet2$C:$C,COLUMN(sheet2D:D)) dragging accros my page for the 60+
ref's, basic copy/paste and retype for Sheet2$D:$D then $E:$E etc..
Simple "find and replace" for sheet2, sheet 3 etc for teh 120 stores.

I have another master sheet to link to yet but I think I might be able to
solve that problem on my own now.

Thanks again.. so much

Gnomie