Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Excel Form/Label Won't Show

Can you post the code in question? It might help shed some light

"LarryP" wrote:

Ran into an odd thing just now. I set up a simple form in Excel that is
shown when a VBA procedure is running, then hidden when it ends (just tells
the user something is going on so he doesn't get bored or frustrated and
start pushing buttons). The form opens and closes like it's supposed to, but
the label containing the text of my message is blank, just a white square.
I've looked through all the properties and can't see anything that would
explain it. Anybody have an idea?