Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Atishoo Atishoo is offline

Default filter list combo box move

still having no joy with this problem I just need to know how to structure an
if, then command based on weather a certain cell is visible on a page or not

"Atishoo" wrote:

am trying to get a combo box to appear when a specified cell is visble
through selection via a filter list am trying this code:

With ActiveSheet.CommandButton3
If Workbooks("Ward").Range("B9").Visible = True Then

.Visible = True
.Top = Range("f2").Top
.Left = Range("f2").Left
Else: .Visible = False
End If
End With

End Sub

But excell doesnt like the "if visible = true" I know this works for
envelopevisible but not in this instance!!
any inspiration?