Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Copy / Past problem.

Sub copytolastcolplus1()
Dim lc As Long
lc = Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column + 1
Columns(lc).Value = Columns("f").Value

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
Assumes something in range("j1") to start with
Copies all of column F to col K, then col L, etc

Sub copytolastcolplus1()
lc = Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column + 1
Columns(lc).Value = Columns("f").Value
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
wrote in message

I prepared Inventory Report through some formulas.
the last column of my inventory report is "F" column for the closing
balance. there is a formula in F column, =C15+D15-E15 in entire
column. from F9 till F48.

(I know special past for the values.) ALT E+S+V

I want to convert all the amount into values in Column "K9"
I need a macro who convert all the F column values in to K column, and
when I run the same macro it will copy all the values in "L" column
and when I run the same macro it will copy into "M" column and so
on.......

Because I want to keep all these values in histry all the Closing
Balance for all Months to view it later on.

hope you understand...

column "F"
====================
Closing Balance (MAY 08)
====================
4,357.66
8,320.46
8,097.88
2,835.97
27,708.10
2,007.47
11,067.17
57,558.05
-
2,579.00
-
-
1,387.28
123,010.95
26,018.83
-
3,293.80

If this procedure is possible. pls send suggessions.

best Regards

Syed Shahzad
Madinah- Hide quoted text -

I used the above code, but it is giving Error. "Variable is not
defined"

how to fix this.

regards

shahzad