Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
khurram_razaq khurram_razaq is offline

Default How to hide rows in a Workbook with multiple sheets with zero

Thank you for your help.

"Joel" wrote:

Sub HideRowsIfColumnDisEmpty()
Dim X As Long
Dim LastRowOfData As Long
for each sht in Thisworkbook.sheets
With sht
LastRowOfData = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "N").End(xlUp).Row
For X = 1 To LastRowOfData
If .Cells(X, "N").Value = 0 Then
.Cells(X, "N").EntireRow.Hidden = True
End If
Next X
End With
Next sht
End Sub

"khurram_razaq" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to create a code to run on a workbook with several work sheets
to hide rows with zero values.

I have used the following code:

Sub HideRowsIfColumnDisEmpty()
Dim X As Long
Dim LastRowOfData As Long
With Worksheets("Functional SummaryTotal Risk")
LastRowOfData = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "N").End(xlUp).Row
For X = 1 To LastRowOfData
If .Cells(X, "N").Value = 0 Then
.Cells(X, "N").EntireRow.Hidden = True
End If
Next
End With
End Sub

This works for one worksheet in a workbook, however I need this to work on
multiple sheets.

Could someone please help me on how I can modify this could so that it can
run successfully on multipule worksheets in a workbook.

Thank you.

Khurram