Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj[_2_] Raj[_2_] is offline

Default Suppressing screen flicker when sheet is activated

Hi,

To clarify further, the code in the worksheet_change sub::

1. Activates another sheet, selects a range in that sheet and creates
a pivot table there.
2. It then takes data from the created pivot table and writes it back
to the original sheet and displays this sheet to the user

To achieve 1, I have used sheet activate and range.select of the other
sheet
To achieve 2, I have activated the current sheet again.

All this code is in the worksheet_change event of the current sheet. I
have used screenupdating = false at the beginning of the sub and
screenupdating = true at the end. Anything else I need to do to stop
screen flicker?

Regards,
Raj

On Jun 4, 6:20*am, james wrote:
if all you want to do is swap sheets, you could instead use:

Sheets("Sheet_Name").Select

it seems not to show when screenupdating is false.