Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default HOW TO CHANGE DRIVE ADDRESS IN MACRO

Hi, the macro below works perfectly fine for me but I have little
problem that file address in macro got drive F: as I am working on F:
drive on my pc but as my file will be used by other colleagues and
they are on different drives like Y: , Z: etc because we working on
network. So is it possible that where it say F:\ in macro i can put
Range("A1").value and in cell A1 i can put like drop down which have
A: to Z: drive listing so if any body is on different drive then they
can just change their dive character in cell A1. I tried doing like
this but its not working. can any body have any suggestion that what
should i do.

MACRO
===============
Sub SAV()
Range("A13:L58").Select
With ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add(xlSourceRange, _
F:\TRANSFERS & VIREMENTS RECORD\ & Range("A13").Value & " (" &
Range("K16").Value & ")" & " - " & Range("K13").Value & ".htm", _
ActiveSheet.Name, "$A$13:$L$58", xlHtmlStatic, , "")
..Publish (True)
..AutoRepublish = False
End With
Range("B27").Select