Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Best way to pass data between forms?

Declare a public variable in a standard code module, simplest way.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"fedude" wrote in message
I have a form (form A) that "shows" another form (form B). Form B collects
data that I want to be available to Form A when Form B is unloaded.

In addition I want to pass data from Form A to Form B when it is
instantiated. I assume I can set the value of hidden label when I create
form B, but this seems a little stupid.

Any advice on how to do this?