Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] baobob@my-deja.com is offline

Default How do you find WHERE Excel splits your wrapped string?

Peter T:

Started playing with your code.

I executed it and it inputted the successfully wrapped-'n-indented
long strings into the sample 10 cells w/ differing widths. Neat.

But what I really want is a function, Wrap(S), which returns the
wrapped and indented string, in place. Because, in most of my cells,
the string is in fact a formula returning a string.

No need to reply yet...I think I am on the way to finally
understanding that by adapting your code I can do that.

And will report result.

Thanks again.

***