Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default 2003 to 2007 updates

That means that there is no sheet named myVar1.

Did you really mean:
sheets(myvar1).select
????

playerbigdog wrote:

I saved my old 2003 excel macro program (.xls) as the 2007 macro enabled
version (.xlsm). I wen through the program and changed to run commands to
open the appropriate document and run from the appropriate databases. Now,
the program gets to a certain point and says that the subscript is out of
range. This is the program:
Sub GEN_DATA()
'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
'This generates all of the data as well as make all of the colums and
'sort data for the charts.
Sheets("myVar1").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
The "Sheet("myVar1").Select is what is causing my error. Any thoughts??

--

Dave Peterson