Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj[_2_] Raj[_2_] is offline

Default trigger worksheet activate event in another worksheet

Hi,

I have some code written in the worksheet activate event of
Worksheet1. This creates a pivot table in Worksheet2 and writes some
other data to Worksheet1 based on this pivot table. I want the same
thing to happen when Worksheet2 is activated ie the code in Worksheet
activate event Iin Worksheet 1 should run, create the pivot table in
Worksheet2 and then write the data in Worksheet 1.

Any ideas on how to do this? Specifically, can I use Worksheet2's
activate event to activate Worksheet 1 whose code should then get
triggered? Will it result in an infinite loop. In which case, how do I
break the loop.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Raj