del

Default code execution has been interrupted

I asked .public.excel but no one seems to know:

I have an Excel macro that updates a pivot table everytime a cell is
updated.
Trouble is, often I get "code execution has been interrupted" right at
the beginning (on the header line) of the macro. Sometimes it happens
almost everytime I enter something, sometimes I go the whole day
without any problem.

I searched the NET for an explanation. I see a lot of people getting
this problem but noone with an explanation or does anyone know why this

happens (and how to solve this)?

Txs & cheers