Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Venu Venu is offline

Default broken links in excel 2003

Hi everyone........please help me fix the broken links in excel 2003. I am
trying to open an excel 2002 file with 2003 and the error window for updating
the links appears whenever i open the application. I have formulas in my
sheet and and a third party addin to bring in the data. i have done
everything on the tool bar side to update the links and calulate the
formulas....but it does not help .......... if you can suggest me anyhting
from coding side , it would be of great help