Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IanKR IanKR is offline

Default VBA code for 5-rule Conditional Formating

Thanks, but it didn't work.

The cell i'm referring tool contais anf if function, and it will change
its
value (1,2,3,4 or 5) depending on the different conditions. The macro
didn't
work. If I type the values, it works, but if i associate it to a function
it
won't.

As JW say above, put the code in the Worksheet_Calculate event instead. I've
come across this before; a change in a cell's value via a formula in that
cell being updated does not (in itself) fire the Worksheet_Change event, but
it does fire the Worksheet_Calculate event.