Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gordo Gordo is offline

Default Different Payroll Formula Question

We get paid every two weeks. The period runs from Sat two weeks to Fri. I
have one person that starts at 2300 hrs on the last Fri that ends at 0700 Sat
but receives pay in the last pay period. In addition, two week pay periods
often run from one month to the next. I must show the dates of the pay
periods on the printouts. Can someone please help me with a formula that fit
the parameters with the addition of different pay scales added to the
formula? The formula should only incompass two weeks.
--
Kona