Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default ComboBox List - Invalid Argument????

Minitman,

I don't think this is the answer, but wouldn't row 1 of your combobox have a
ListIndex of 0?

I can't duplicate your problem though.

Doug

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

I am trying to set a CheckBox to either true or false depending on if
the value on row 1 column 81 is "X" or empty

I have this statement in a sub:

If ComboBox1.List(ComboBox1.ListIndex, 80) = vbNullString Then

That keeps coming up with an invalid argument error. I don't
understand, the elements of the argument appears to be correct.

It's supposed to see if the value on row 1 in the 81st column of the
ComboBox List is empty or not (a checkbox loaded it with an "X" or ""
when the record was created)

Debug shows the value of the ListIndex as 1 which is correct.

Can anyone advise as to where or what could be causing this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for looking at my question.

-Minitman