Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman[_2_] Mike Fogleman[_2_] is offline

Default How to find out when you are near the top of a worksheet

The TopLeftCell property of the object:

Sub PixRow()
Dim PixRw As Long

PixRw = Sheet1.Pictures(1).TopLeftCell.Row
End Sub

Mike F
"Mark Stephens" wrote in message

I have a worksheet which I am populating with graphics...I want to detect
when I am say 10 rows from the top of the chart so I can rescale; I know
there is a rows property and one can have rows(1) or some such but how
would I code that I want to detect what row number I am from the top,
anyone know, thanks for your help, regards, Mark