Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] emailus@knowles.net.au is offline

Default How do I build automated currency exchange rate into Excelspreadsheet?

I'm building an Excel spreadsheet which requires input of foreign
currency exchange rates.

Rather than a user manually input or update an exchange rate, is there
some way of having the exchange rate automatically inserted into the
spreadsheet, for instance if the user is online with the spreadsheet
open, I'm wondering if perhaps some html code can be buried into a
spreadsheet cell which achieves desired result.

Any tips appreciated.