Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HH[_4_] HH[_4_] is offline

Default Hyperlink or Command Button?

My workbook has may worksheets that are used as fill in forms. I use a blank
worksheet and duplicate it when I need a new form.

A work sheet is quite long so I have placed hyperlinks in cells at the top
of the sheet (using freeze plane so they stay in place) to navigate to
different parts of the page. Some hyperlinks take me to different
worksheet in the workbook but most of them are used to move around the
current worksheet.

I'm sure there is a better way to navigate around the worksheet or to other
worksheets - but I not a novice and this works ok except...

When I duplicate a sheet (the template) the hyperlink take me back to the
original sheet. I know I can update the hyperlink but it's too easy to
forget to do this.

Is there some code that will update the hyperlinks when I copy or duplicate
the template?

Any suggestions on how I make it easier to navigate the sheets?

Hank