Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default Help with a Time function or ... Something

Im getting an object required
For looper2 = 2 To lastToCheckRow2
Set columnPcellPointer2 = xlWs2.Cells(looper2, 16)
If columnPcellPointer = columnPcellPointer2 Then
If within15(columnPcellPointer.Offset(0, -9).Value,
columnPcellPointer2.Offset(0, -9).Value) Then
xlWs.Range("A" &
columnPcellPointer.Row).EntireRow.Interior.ColorIn dex = 6
Next looper2
Next looper

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Here is a function that will return true if two times are within 15 minutes
of each other:

Function within15(r1 As Range, r2 As Range) As Boolean
within15 = Abs(r1.Value - r2.Value) < 1.04166666666667E-02
End Function
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200789

"Mike" wrote:

Can some help me with a time funtion or idea. I have a workbook that I am
running a comparison between Sheet1 and Sheet2. I am comparing sheet1 columnP
with sheet2 columnP. If this matches I need to compare sheet1 colum F with
sheet2 column G. Colum F And Colum G are Time stamps.

I would like to be able to say if Colum F And Colum G are within 15 minutes
+ or -
then highlight that row.

Here is my code and i am already finding matches for ColumnP
For looper = 2 To lastToCheckRow
Set columnPcellPointer = xlWs.Cells(looper, 16)
For looper2 = 2 To lastToCheckRow2
Set columnPcellPointer2 = xlWs2.Cells(looper2, 16)
If columnPcellPointer = columnPcellPointer2 Then
If columnPcellPointer.Offset(0, -10).Value =
columnPcellPointer2.Offset(0, -10).Value Then