Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default NumberFormat syntax tutorial

Check out John Walkenbach's site for a workbook download.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 31 May 2008 01:21:00 -0700, Kevin Burton
wrote:

I was looking for a tutorial on the syntax of NumberFormat. I have been able
to glean from various posts formats like "m/d/yyy" and "#.00". But, There are
certainly more complex formats available (and probably simpler ones). I look
at the documentation for the NumberFormat poperty and it just states "see
Cells.NumberFormat". Which when I look it doesn't seem to give a definitive
guide to the syntax either. Any pointers?

Thank you.