Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mwam423 mwam423 is offline

Default bob phillips, question bout conditional format white paper

hi bob, i've recreated what's happening in my model. in cell A22 put in
formula: =A23*A24; A23, =rand(); A24, 50 (or a number)

change conditional format in A1 as follows: condition 1, formula: =a1A$22;
delete condition 2, then copy "format-only" down to A20.

change value in A24. as value in A22 changes, color format in A1 through
A20 will change, however value in E5 doesn't reflect change. let me know if
you have any questions, comments, thanks