Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default bob phillips, question bout conditional format white paper

I have posted an example at

http://cjoint.com/?fEu323LkCx

--
---
HTH

Bob

"mwam423" wrote in message
could you be alittle more specific regarding setup, i'm not clear what
that
means.

i've tried deleting code and copying code directly from white paper. this
has actually caused different problem. i get a compile error: wrong
number
of arguments which highlights CFcolorindex function in CFcolorcount code.
if
i remove the ", text" after rng and cell, in closed parentheses, it seems
work (does this make sense? ) but still have the same problem described
above.
namely, the CFcolorcount function does not update when i repeatedly hit
F9,
or when running macro using "calculate". only recalcs when i goto cell,
hit
F2, then hit Enter.

weird thing is, when i did pretty much the exact same thing, the first
time,
i.e. copy code from white paper to module, didn't get the compile error .
.
as you can see i'm lost here. any ideas?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Thanks for the spot. Someone did tell me about that once before, but I
forgot the details, so didn't correct it ... will do now.

Okay, so back to the issue.

I installed this function, made that correction, and changed values in my
range, and the formula cell updated correctly. So it is not your
correction
that is causing the problem, it must be something else in your setup.