Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Trying to change an Excel file to be database friendly

Are you kidding? No need to apologize, do you know how many painful hours you
saved me as well as teaching me code for a dynamic array macro? It is worth
it's weight in gold! Thank you for taking the time to help!
Carrie

Mike H. wrote:
Between the bottom two Next lines, add a line:
x=x+1

Sorry again. I didn't test this myself.

I forgot. You need to set x=1 before you start evaluating or you get that
message. Add this:

[quoted text clipped - 45 lines]
Next