Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveDB1 SteveDB1 is offline

Default copy paste methods.....

Now that's an interesting way to go about it.... I like that.... I'll
definitely keep it handy for future uses.
While it does indeed copy my contents, it removes the merging of my source
cell group; thus forcing me to go back and remerge them. And when I try to do
it by vba, using the
With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlCenter
.VerticalAlignment = xlCenter
.WrapText = True
.Merged = True
End With
it rejects the (both/either) : .merged/merge = true.
Got any thing else that works?

"Stuart Bray" wrote:

If you aren't bothered about formats, then don't bother with paste or
pastespecial. These methods can be unstable when copying objects, and
they make the sheets be selected.

Instead you can just set the values from one range to equal the values
of another range, like this:

myRng2.value = myRng1.value