Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] hgoslin@worldonline.co.za is offline

Default Copy sheets to New Workbook - Excel 2007

Hi
I am trying to copy 3 of the 4 sheets in my Excel Workbook to a new
workbook, save the new work book without the macro and close the
original workbook (containing the source sheets) without saving. I
keep getting the following error message on the copy sheet code, even
when I record copying the sheets to a new workbook:

Run time error '1004'
Copy method of Sheets class failed

Sub PrepareWB()
Dim Sourcewb As Workbook

Set Sourcewb = ActiveWorkbook

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
MsgBox "A macro to create your workbook is about to run", , "Macro
Running"
Sourcewb.Sheets(Array("Sale Data 3 Months", _
"3 Year Bus Plan", "Competitor Analysis")) _
.Copy
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"Chocolates Supreme Dashboard.xlsx", _
FileFormat:=xlOpenXMLWorkbook, CreateBackup:=False

---more code---

ActiveWorkbook.Save
Windows("Choclates Supreme.xlsm").Close SaveChanges = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub