Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones[_2_] Norman Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Colours not changing

Hi Rob,

I received your file and it works, as is,
straight out of the box!

I have sent you an updated file in which
I have done nothing other than
successfully to make entries after April
18 in column G.

Therefore, I suspect that you have the
Application events disabled. Perhaps
you have other code which is disabling
events and then failing to reinstate them.

FWIW, with any code which disables
Application settings, I always use an
error handler which reinstates the
required values.

I would suggest, therefore, two things:

- In the Immediate window (Ctrl-G from
the VBE), type:
Application.EnableEvents = True
and hit Enter;

- Check any other code in the workbook
(or any other workbooks which may be
opened) to ensure that any instruction
which disables events, includes an error
handler to restore the setting.

---
Regards.
Norman

"dqsp" wrote in message
Hi Norman,

The workbook always worked fine for me as well, until recently.
It's used on a Citrix PS 4 SBC-environment with Excel 2003. Just now I
tried the same workbook at home and it doesn't work either. I'm
sending it to your e-mailadres.
Thanks for helping!

Rob

On 29 mei, 19:59, "Norman Jones"
wrote:
Hi Ddsp

Perhaps, more usefully, you could send
me a copy of your problematic workbook;
remove any sensitivr data.

---
Regards.
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message

Hi Dqsp,

The suggested code works for me.

If you wish, I can send you a copy of my test
workbook, in reesponse to an email to:

norman_jones@NOSPAMbtconnectDOTcom

(Delete "NOSPAM" and replace "DOT" with a full stop [period] )

---
Regards.
Norman- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -