Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Command Button Click Help

The code is copying everything on the "Extra Earned Income Methd 1"
worksheet. if you have a blank worksheet the the copied sheet will also be
blank. If no new sheets appear then I think you need to look at all you
worksheets by using the arrows at the bottom left corner of the window. You
probably have some sheets tabs that you are not seeing.

"Roxy" wrote:

Is that all? I took out my entire code in inserted yours and now when I
click the button it just bumps me over to the next tab which is a completely
different worksheet...and no new one appears. Am I missing something?

Many thanks!
~Roxy